Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Whose Going Donkey Huntin', We's Going Donkey Huntin'

Janets bringing me on a wild goose chase, ooops I mean a wild donkey chase this evening. We plan to get a good 2 hours on our bikes before the sun goes down. Hopefully that works out because I do not have the necessary reflective gear and ass light for my bicycle. I said "Ass" get it, donkey and Ass, Donkey and Ass!

Yesterday I spent the evening with the T-ster. We went to Davids Bridal and she got a vale and some shoes for the big day. Its already next week. I am soooo excited. We hit up Khans Mongolian BBQ for dinner. Ummm yeah, its like the bestest place ever! Then we went to my place and printed out her programs. They look great! Nice choice T-ster.

For all ya alls. I most likely owe you a call or an email or sumpin but things have been crazy busy and I will get back to you after T's wedding if I dont see you there.

No comments: