Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ahhh Chooooo


Well Folks. I am not getting much better, I guess this one is a lingerer. I have been taking vitamins and getting lots of rest, my throat feels alittle better but everything has moved to my face and chest, the cough has begun and the sneezing has never ended. Oh well, I made it through the whole winter dodging everyone elses colds, I guess the sinus stuff caught me.
Exciting weekend coming up, its still in the air on whether or not I will be able to ride the Ironman, I already paid so theres no getting that back, maybe Andy will ride in my place. I feel worse today then I have, and I have been fighting the urge to leave work to go home and go to bed so Its looking like the weekend ride is most likely off. I dont want to push it now and find myself sick again for the next 2 weeks.

But other then the ride we have our Peace Coffee Meet & Greet. We will get our new race uniforms, meet the new people on the team, get to hang with the oldies and have our photo op. Oh Crap, I forgot that along with my sickness came a zit the size of Mt. Everest right between my eyeballs. Maybe it will shrink in size before saturday. Dang I am just a mess this week. I had better stop blogging now before I officially bring everyone down. sorry Too Late


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang Red! Sorry to hear you're under the weather :(

I think the weather did a good enough job of making everyone want to jump off a bridge... I'm sitting on one now with a bottle of whiskey!