Monday, April 21, 2008

Wedded Bliss

Last Thursday Janet and I hit up Harmon for the first bit of single track since the fall. I knew I wouldnt get a chance to ride for the rest of the weekend, I was so happy that the trail was open and Janet was able to join me (it was a Thursday afternoon, afterall). It felt phenomenal. The weather was cool, but just warm enough to workup a slight sweat, Then there would be a short burst of sprinkles to re cool down. We rode two laps at a nice comfortable pace and enjoyed the scenery and smells of spring.

After our ride I returned home to shower and head to Hastings for Tami and Georges' Grooms Dinner. The ladies met up in advance to get a mani and pedi at CA Nails. The nails looked good but they had absolutely no ventilation, we all left with a headache and the feeling of being high.

We then headed down to the Levee, our local watering hole. We had a nice dinner of lasagna and our first chance to meet our dates for the following day. Everyone was feeling a little stressed so we followed up with some drinks at RJ's. It was a great night, the drinks were flowing a little too good so we cut the evening short to get some good rest for the wedding. Well everyone but the bride and groom cut the evening short : )

Friday we met at 9 in vermillion for the good ole up-dos, then Jess, Ang Che, and I trailed to the Island to drop off our vehicles, then to the church to get ready. Everyone looked absoluetly gorgeous. We had not seen the dresses with the shoes or the pagminas, everything came together so well. Tami you did a fabulous job of planning your perfect day. It was so nice to hear her say to someone " WOW, Everyone thought of everything!" We know it was her perfect day and she was very pleased with how everything turned out.

Many Kudos to Tony, I got so many compliments on your skills, everyone was lovin' your paparazzi style, and apparently you are now my boyfriend, sorry Jen ; ) I can't wait to see the photos.

The flowers were perfect, the ceremony went well, and all of our Boyfriends finally got to meet! Its about time guys, dont be thinking you are now off the hook for another 8 years, its not gonna happen. We danced the night away in our devil shoes, saw many great friends, hung with the family and had a wonderful time.

And Now I am happy its over and I am able to get back to the normality I call my life.

1 comment:

Janet said...

That was a blissful ride. Sorry I didn't entertain you with a crash.

Yay dirt!