Sunday, May 4, 2008

Flashing



I met with two other photographers today.  Our goal was to play and learn our flash devices.  I actually didn't use the flash during any of my photos but I learned alot from the two gents who were experimenting.  We went to Lebanon Hills, there wasnt much for wildlife but we found plenty to photograph regardless.  I then made my way to Salem Hills, I rode 2 laps while scoping out photo opportunities for next weekends race. I ran into some fellow teammates and got some shots there as well. Here are some of my shots from the day.



2 comments:

Chris Van Ert said...

Nice shots, I'm kind of biased but I'll say the photo of my kid is the best of the bunch...

Janet said...

The picture of your bike is sweet - the set up, the lighting, the color contrast. You're gonna take some sweet shots this season!

And yeah, the pic of Mr. Owen is very cool, too!