Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The As*Holes Chocolate


Janet and I hosted a freedom party for her newly divorced Brother - in -Law.  As a party favor we had T&A chocolates. Maybe a little crazy but I can believe it. This I am not so sure I can,  Its the Incredible Edible Anus!  No I am not kidding, this is real.


Can I even follow this with a post about biking. Sure, Why not!


Janet and I rode leb tonight. Great ride, good weather.  We rode at a nice pace, Janet got herself a few carrots.  Its not so fun playing cat and mouse when your the slow man on the totem pole.   Hopefully not for long, I let things slip for a few months but working on getting back to were I was, feeling stronger all ready and off to the blackdawg time trials tomorrow for another photo op!

The easter bunny almost took me out.  Going down the McAndrews & Cty Rd 11 hill in the big ring pedaling my heart out when a bunny freaks and dashes in front of me like 8 times, then into the street.  He realizes, Shite! I dont want to be here then darts in front of me again. I tell ya, if I had been taken down by a bunny wabbit.......

We also had fun taunting some turkeys.  Did you know that turkeys hang out in trees? Gobble Gobble.

Thanks to the trail workers working their butts off tonight while we were out riding!!!

No comments: