Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nothing like a little Bad Medicine

I had the pleasure of seeing Jon bon Jovi on Tuesday night. What a great show. Bon Jovi still has it! Whatever it may be. I think it might be this ------------>


The women were going wild and crazy over the x hair band of the 80's, Richie Sambora was amazing on the guitar and Bon Jovi had the energy of a boppin Teen.
He kept the audience involved, did the great old favorites along with some newer songs. I never realized how clean his songs really are. The eye opener was the number of children running around on the floor.
I realized I am not a fan of his newer music so the highlight for me was "Living on a Prayer".
Many a times I was sitting in the back of my parents eagle, begging my parents to keep that song on.
The row before us and behind us got upgraded to the front because they had children with them. Come on now, the childrens parents werent even old enough to be born when bon jovi got his start. Thinking that we were atleast semi lucky because we got to move a few rows up, we realized it was not such a great move because the guy in front of us had the worst Gas and I think he was actually bending and aiming it directly at us. Thanks dude!!
All in all a good night, I got to see a legend. Spent some quality time with the gals, and realized that floor seats are good for the private bathroom and bar and thats about it if you are near the sound booth or farther back.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Nice pictures!

And, oh. I owned the record, 7800 Degrees Farhenheit! (RECORD!) How funny is that?! Were you even born when that was released? I think I was 11 years old. My parents didn't want me to buy it. But I had to have it!

Not really a fan (I moved more into Euro-techno-electronica instead of hair bands and metal: Depeche Mode, The Cure, INXS (RIP MH!), New Order, etc.), but I have to admit, JBJ is looking better with age.