Monday, March 3, 2008

blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah


IS WINTER OVER YET. This time of the year is hard. I am sooooo greatful that the cold is going away but its always raining, everything is full of mud, I have to replace the windshild fluid in my car everyday because the roads are filthy, and worst of all. NO BIKING the trails are also mud. Sorry, Rant is over.

On a positive note, my time consuming class has ended freeing time up. I can finally catch back up on my house cleaning, jersey design completion and WORKING OUT. Woot. I am going for a jog tommorrow. I am so looking forward to it. Since class started I think I have been on my bike 4 times and have not made it to the gym once. My body is aching for a good beating, and I need to get rid of this winter weight fast.
Tami's wedding is fast approaching, we had the bridal shower yesterday. It went well, I think all had a good time (due to Jessies fab punch and good company). Everyone showed up, I made the cake which was a hit. It was a great day, but I am glad to have it behind us. Shoes and final fittings are all pressing issues that remain.
Elk Rivers final Cold Bear Challenge is this weekend on sunday. Looking forward to a good ride, I hope the course rides better then the last race but fun will be had by all no matter the turnout. Rumor has it there will be a hot tub available post race. I can only imagine.

No comments: