Thursday, December 18, 2008

Schoooools out for Summer, or atleast two weeks aanyways

Finished up my last of five finals last night. WOOHOO! It went fairly well so I can't complain, I think that they all went pretty well! I am tired and looking forward to a few weeks with friends, family and just some good ol plain relaxing. I have 3 sets of photos to get through, I have been slacking alittle bit on that part of my life since midterms, things were just too crazy. I hope to push through all three sets this weekend so I have absoluetly nothing on my plate for the next two weeks. Well I guess except for my upcoming shoot at the LeDuc Mansion in Hastings, MN. I think this is going to be an exceptionally fun shoot though! And I get to see some good friends during and after which is a huge bonus!! I will, really I will this time get some photos posted for everyone to see.

I would like to thank all the fellow mtbers and other folks for supporting me in my photography adventures! Its been a great ride and I have been so lucky to be part of so many peoples wonderful experiences, and theres many more to come in 2009!


Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

justme said...

SWEEET!! Enjoy your time off!!

You are shooting at the LeDuc Mansion?!!?!!! OMGosh, I am so jealous! What for? I want to tour that place really bad...we went a few years ago when they were having tours, but they were booked for the next couple of tours, and I was pregnant, and didn't feel like hanging around and waiting...Will have to try again some day.

goin-crazy said...

Yeah! A break from school!

Glad to hear your finals went well and you are getting some time off.