Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gratitude, AGAIN

I have decided because Mon-Tuesday I dont have the time in the evening, those days of gratitude will not be shared on the blog. I will do my best to continue to share the others or atleast put them down here to be held accountable.

R- I think that sharing with you my Mission statement for this journal may help you get started:

Spend 15 minutes or so each evening to reflect on the gifts we have been given each day. To also review the tough things in life to determine the life lessons we are learning from them. Then give thanks and gratitude for the things we were able to enjoy, the gifts we have been given, and the things that may be hard but are providing us with valuable lessons and insight.

I am really sorry to hear that you are suffering once again. I know that you are a very strong person and when you look deep down I know you know that to! You already know what the right thing to do is, Just make sure to follow your heart. Take a good long look at the possible outcomes for both the children and yourself. With what C just went through, is it a good idea to send him back there? You have said things to me in confidence that makes me believe that you do not want to do what you are thinking of doing, remember that once you go down that road you cannot come back.

No comments: