Sunday, December 7, 2008

2nd Attempt

So yesterday I went out and got a Christmas Tree and hunted through the house to find my ornaments.  Its been close to 10 years since I have had a Christmas tree.  I thought about getting a real tree from my local coop but decided against it because I don't know how the cats and dog would react.  I spent about 4 hours listening to music, decorating the new tree and then giving another attempt to my last posted art project.  I added one of the missing items but needed an extra hand which I didn't have at the time.  I did the best I could and was at least able to recreate the effect.    I came up with another idea to correct my issue but was done shooting for the day so Third time is lucky right ?

So a gratitude entry. I have been kind of crabby today so i don't feel that thankful, this is going to be a tough one.

1.  I am grateful that I only have 2 weeks left of the current semester.
2. I am grateful that I have booked a couple more weddings for this upcoming year.
3. I am grateful that Andy and I still have work with the current economic state
4. I am grateful for the health of my family
5. I am grateful that this is my last item to be grateful for today .










No comments: