Friday, December 5, 2008

My Art Project

A friend stopped by today and because it got dark before we had the chance to go shooting we decided to stay in and try the shaped bokeh effect.  It started out all wrong but after about an hour of changing things up we were able to get the desired effect.  Its definitely a little haphazard at this point, it will take some time and some different materials to perfect it but we got the idea.  Here are some shots from our art session.



Good Times!!  Now to make it look super sweet like the demo, there is a great pic of a plate of cookies with a mug of hot chocolate then the bokeh effect is in the shape of snowflakes. Quite Beautiful.

I have been grateful just not on my blog for the last few days.   Here are my items tonight.

1.  For a beautiful soft fluffy snow fall
2. The warmer temps that come along with the snowfall.
3. Pear and Craisin Desert at the Roasted Pear, all warm and gooey with ice cream
4. being able to check a handful of things off of my to do list
5. closing down the evening cuddling on the couch with my honey

Time to get cuddling.  Good night






No comments: