Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another Gratitude post

1.   A nice fluffy white snow.
2.  Having a perfect photo shoot with a 10 week old.
3.  Calibrating my monitor and no changes required.
4.  A good work out with an awesome personal trainer.
5.  Good health and the ability to participate in all the above activities.

Janet- Thank you for the personal training session today. You were wonderful. I was amazed at your knowledge. You knew the minute I started to lose my form, you caught me not activating my core every time I tried to skimp ; ) and you were able to give me just the right encouragement to straighten up, refocus and carry on. I was really impressed and see you going a long way. I wish you all the luck and look forward to our next meeting. 

Thank You to Jo and Baby B for an awesome photo shoot this afternoon.  You may recall, I randomly bopped into their place with my camera and did some photos of Baby B about 9 weeks ago.  Baby B and mommy and daddy weren't quite ready for me so we scheduled an official shoot and it went wonderfully. I am so excited to share some of the photos with you all.  B was so happy and smilie.  All I had to do was call her beautiful and she just lit up.    I later learned that Daddy sings to her James Blunts "Your Beautiful": ). Oh she was just the sweetest.  

1 comment:

justme said...

Red~

The way you talk about Baby B, I think I know where you are in that ole 2 month mental cycle you got going on ;0)