Friday, November 28, 2008

Gratitude

My sister and I are starting an early new years resolution. Each evening we are going to review our day and list 5 things that we are grateful for.   Its a way for us to reflect on the positive things in our lives.  
1.  I am grateful that I got to sleep in today.
2. I am grateful that my first time making homemade chicken noodle soup went well. It was TAASTY.
3. I am grateful that my boyfriend is beginning to feel better after being sick all day.
4. I am grateful that I was able to be there for him today.
5. I am grateful that today was such a beautiful, sunny day.


It's nice to just take a few moments to smile and remember the good parts of the day : )  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

I will leave you with a very personal look into my soul.  Here is an image of my soul portrait from a few weeks ago. The artist is a Lake City local Lisa Owen.

No comments: