Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nikon D-50 For Sale

Hey Folks-I am selling my Nikon D50 Kit.  It is a 6.1 Megapixel D- SLR.   Its been an amazing camera.  I am selling it because I have upgraded to a professional SLR.  I am looking for $650.00 or B.O.  All the gear is in great shape.  The screen on the back of the camera has some very light scratches, could be easily buffed out.  Lenses are in perfect condition as well as the rest of the camera body.

The Kit Includes:

Nikon D50 Body (All manuals, cables, software and battery charger included with original purchase)


Nikon 18-55mm  f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Lens
Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor

52 mm Precision UV Filter
3 SD Cards  2- 1 GB and 1- 2 GB

2 En-EL3a Nikon Camera Batteries

3 Learning Guides (Magic Lantern Guide, Blue Crane Movie, Nikon D50 Photography Foc
us Guide)
If you have any questions or would like to make an offer please contact me at d.schoppe@comcast.net









No comments: