Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Kindle

So here is a plug for the Kindle. I love to read when I have time. Currently its A&P, Microbiology and Ethics (good stuff). But at home I have one book shelf full of my fav books along with enough books to fill a 2nd shelf but they (the shelves) have been on back order so no shelf yet. So imagine the space that could be saved if I would have had the Kindle. Dont get me wrong, there is nothing like having a physical book. The way the pages smell, the texture. Its something that is irreplaceable. I have antique text books which are quite fun to read along with a vintage edgar allen poe among other old books. Its fun stuff to have, but for the books that you read once and then recycle. What a good deal, or for those that travel. It takes less then a minute to download a book. Sweet stuff!!

No comments: