Friday, September 26, 2008

In other breaking news!

I have made it 1/4 of the way through this quarter already. A's all around. I like those things!! St. Kates is great, teachers are great, all is great!

I have shot two engagement sessions in the last few weeks and have a few weddings booked for next season which is very very exciting news!


The MNSCS came to a close with a fun race at the Jail Trail in St. Cloud last weekend. We had to sneak out of that one alittle early but I believe I got some good coverage. Those photos to be posted by tomorrow!

Hmmm! thats about it for new and exciting with me. Spending lots of time at home hitting the books tends to equal not much exciting stuff going on.


Oh, I will be doing some photos of a newborn this weekend, that will be exciting, another first in the world of photography for me.


Here are some photos from my recent shoots. First is a couples shoot with some friends. Good times. Thanks





Then I had a wonderful opportunity to do an engagement shoot for K & C. They are so much fun, very photogenic, and very creative. We had a great time at Minnehaha. Thanks K & C























6 comments:

justme said...

RED!!! The engagement shots ROCK!!! Awesome job :0)

How exciting to shoot a newborn next week...I know who will be doing our newborn shots when we have the next baby :0)

goin-crazy said...

Cute pics sis! Got your message. We can talk later.

Janet said...

Whoa. Didn't recognize "C" for a moment. That's the first time I've seen him out of spandex.

Janet said...

The blog police would like you to update your blog.

Thank you.

justme said...

LOLOL @ Janet, I was just thinking the same thing!! My blog list didn't show a new post, but I thought I would come over just in case it was mistaken. Sadly, no new post from you :( I know, I know, you are BUSYBUSYBUSY at school, but I am dying to know how the infant shoot went and to see some photos from that. I also want to talk to you sometime about L's 2 year photos...I want to use you (rather than Sears portrait, LOL!) but we will need to talk; since it will be January, we won't be doing them outside...pretty sure you don't have a studio set up yet, wondering what we can do.

So, that is a couple of months away yet, but it will be here before we know it...we can chat at M's party tomorrow though!

justme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.