Thursday, July 17, 2008

Womens Jerseys are in

I stopped by Nitas last night because I heard the rumour that our Womens Jerseys have arrived.

When I saw them I was very pleased. They look so much better "real'. The colors are stunning, the design is fun, the fit is perfect. Great job to the other co conspiritors Nita, Jodi, and Katy. There were some rough moments but the jerseys turned out fantastic and we learned alot so the next time, YES I SAID IT, Next Time it will go much smoother. Nice Job Ladies!!!

I hope all the ladies are as pleased with the jerseys as I am. They were my baby after all, and i dont think a mother thinks her kids are hideous. Well atleast I hope not.

We were going to post photos for the girls but then decided against it. It was so fun to lay eyes on them for the first time and thought the other girls would appreciate that chance. Have an in person unveililng. Cant Wait!!

Red Wing DownHIll event on Saturday and Memorial Trail XC event in Redwing on Sunday. Its going to be a great weekend!!

No comments: