Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Im so Sleepy

This summer has been crazy. I am starting to feel the full effects of school work, job work, house work, so much work that my fun (photography and biking) are beginning to suffer. Last weekend I photographed the MFC Downhill race as well as the Memorial Classic. As much as I love doing photography and cheering on the racers my head just wasnt in the game. I think the exhaustion is catching up and for that reason I am soooo happy that its finals week so I can get them over with and behind me to relax alittle and get back to the things I enjoy.

My pictures may have been alittle rough last weekend but I hope to rejuvinate and get back in the game by the next race. I will finally have some time to get back on the saddle and cruise the single track. I cant wait!!!!! This thursday I will join in my First MORC Leb ride of the year. The MORC ladies will be sporting their fancy new jerseys and we will have a photo op.

4 more days to go....

1 comment:

Janet said...

I forgot what this post was about. I fell asleep while reading it.

Take a break, lady!