Monday, June 16, 2008

Whew

I thought I would come up for air and see how everyone is doing. I hope all the fathers out there had a great day! My Dad was on his way to Italy, I hope you had a nice flight Dad!

So yesterday I walked through the Garage and CD (My Cannondale) was glaring at me. As I walked back into the house I thought to myself, "why would CD be glaring at me, I havent done anything wrong" Then it dawned on me. I haven't gone out with CD in over a month, he must be feeling neglected. I went back out to the garage to try and explain to CD what school and homework was but he didnt care, he just gave me the cold shoulder. Sigh...... To try and get some quality time in with CD I will be bringing the Trainer into our office and rigging up a desk to support my laptop and books, that way CD and I can study and do homework together. We can ride off into essay heaven and hopefully Chequme wont hurt so bad come Sept.

In Family news: My nephew Chase turned 4 last week and there was a fun party for him on Saturday. Plenty of water to go around. There were 2 jumbo water guns, a ton of small water guns, a new pool, and the jaws slip n slide. You can imagine the fun we had! To the fam, I havent made it through the pictures yet, I have quite a bit of homework due today, once I get that done I will post the photos and email them for you.

No comments: