Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MKAY = ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ


I am so tired today. Last night was a rough one. My first day of Writing & Research. I am sure my teacher is brilliant, he has written 5 books and has a ton of experience. But I dont believe his experience is in public speaking. 2 words; Mister Garrison! I kept thinking that all night long, Mono-toned, Mkays for 4 straight hours.
I was alittle worried about my work load after my class last week, but I think it is going to be okay, I am basically squeezing in 32 weeks of work into 8 weeks. Good Bye Social life! Hello Brainiac!
So the Afton Avalanche is this weekend. Its a very tough course, lots of crazy climbing for the bikers and the hikers alike. I think I will be set up on Cliffs Edge for a series of shots, havent decided where for the other classes quite yet. Saturday I will be joining Tony for my 2nd wedding. A full weekend of photos, sounds fun!!

No comments: