Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I have been up too!














I thought since I haven't blogged all winter I should probably get on that : ) I have just started jumping into photos again for the season. Its been so much fun and I have been very lucky! (My shoots keep falling on the one nice day of the month...) A couple weeks back I met up with a friend and had the opportunity to photograph her kids. I love these two!! I call them my Americas Next Top Models. You see that Smeyes! Tyra would be so proud : )







Then the following weekend I met with a super fun couple of girls in Eden Prairie. BFF's!! I know this will come back to Haunt me, but I totally wish I had a digital copy of my senior photos with my BFF so I could post. I think we would all have a good laugh. This was one of the chillier days but nice diffusion for photo taking!!







And then off to Big V's to support an amazing singer and friend Samantha Leighton. I'm not sure when the big CD release is but be sure to pick it up when its available! If you haven't heard Sam sing, I highly recommend it!






And just to thoroughly lengthen this post to make up for my lack of winter posting : ) I will add my first engagement session of the season. Super fun and awesome couple who drove all the way from South Dakota for this photo session, so Thank You B & L! One of my favorite parts of being a photographer is the first look at the photos. When I'm sitting all by myself laughing and smiling at the fun we had and seeing that it shows through in the photo, I am totally fulfilled and know I did my job to the best of my abilities! I'm excited for my up and coming season and this was the perfect way to kick it off!
















WooHoo! I had my first wedding of the season last weekend so look for those soon. Also, the first MNMBS event, The Freewheel Frolic, at Salem Hills In Invergrove Heights is less then three weeks away so make sure you check it out!!

No comments: