Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh My, I can post photos again, now I need to decide, new or old blog hmm.....

Happy New Years to everyone! I hope that 2010 brings many exciting things for you and your families!

2009 was a year filled with learning and firsts for my photography business and I met so many amazing people and new friends along the way! With the wedding season over I am beginning to have time to reflect back on my season. Review all my photos and ensure that I can continue to grow from each of my experiences. I have some work ahead of me in order to put some new processes in place but with the upcoming changes its leaving me sooo excited for the 2010 season !

Ill leave you with some photos from a FABULOUS Wedding in Duluth! My last for the 2009 season and one of the coolest families I've met yet! Thanks for everything K & S and I look forward to seeing you on the trails this summer!











No comments: