Monday, January 18, 2010

Angie & Tom

Things were so busy during prime wedding season that I was unable to post images from each of my weddings this last season. In the next coming months I will do a look back and post some images from various events that I took part in. My first post is for an early 2009 wedding. I met Angie via a referral from the knot. Angie was super nice and super cute and I was uber excited that she choose me to photograph her wedding. She got married in a ballroom so it was going to be a unique and new experience for me. Ballrooms tend to be much darker then other wedding venues. Even churches! I didnt meet her soon-to-be husband Tom until the wedding day, immediately I understood why Angie was head over heals for Tom. He was a great guy, a little shy at first but so genuine and fun! Congratulations and I hope that you and Tom have had a wonderful beginning to your marriage!










No comments: