Monday, June 21, 2010

Samie & Joe

My first wedding of this season was for my little sister. I have rewritten this blog ten different times. Everything sounds so sappy and cheesy. I just want you to know Samie that I am sooo proud of you!! And, Samie and Joe Im sooooo happy for you! You compliment each other so well and the babies that choose you two for parents are going to be sooo lucky! Thank you for choosing me to be such a big part of your day!
I played a double role in Samie and Joe's wedding. Initially I was the photographer, then I became a Bridesmaid. And then I ended being both : ) I also want to Thank Andy and Erica for stepping in to photograph the formals and the ceremony. I couldnt have done it without you and you did an absolutely amazing job!!

The day started at a the 5th Ave Salon in Hastings. Those girls do amazing up-dos!!




Once the girls were ready, we head over to the Whispering Gardens for some a couple quick photos and then the ceremony! The Whispering Gardens is a super cute place for a small outdoor wedding!






And then more photos : )
The Sisters!



Then to the Hastings Country Club, for ..... yep you guessed it. Some more photos and then one awesome party to celebrate Samie and Joes Union!


This is what happens when you have fair skinned girls in your wedding on the first Sunny day after a LLLONG WINTER : )

Congratulations Samie and Joe, I love you both!!

No comments: