Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coley & Dustin

I met Coley through "The Knot". I feel like we have a great bond and have had a fun time during our meetings discussing her wedding details. I was very excited to finally meet the infamous Dustin during our engagement session at Theodore Wirth Park. I definately think one of the most important factors a client can look for when booking their photographer is to ensure that their and the photographers personalities mesh well together. Coley was creative and innovative and together we engineered some very beautiful portraits. I am sooo excited for your wedding day and cannot wait to work with you both again!











1 comment:

justme said...

Sheesh. Beyond beautiful as usual Red :-) I just love the quality of photos that your equipment takes, and your sense of composure and shot creativity is awesome. I am still hoping that next year will see me upgrading to a Nikon D90 :-) We will have to see. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving - miss ya!!