Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Afton Avalanche

The Afton Avalanche went down this last weekend. I had so much fun hiking around the ski hills. I forgot how much fun it is to capture crashes as well. Sorry to those I caught, I know its probably not much fun on the other end of the lens but what can I say. I myself got in a nice work out hiking the hills and lugging around my pack of equipment. It feels really good after sitting at work all day, then class all night. Andy's riding really hot right now. Two top 10 finishes with two races to date (MNSCS). Its great to see all his hard work is paying off for him! Nice Job Andy!!

So heres some carnage from this weekend : )


----------------------------------------------------------------------------










-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------









-------------------------------------------------------------------





5 comments:

Janet said...

Awesome shots, Dana!

Kyia said...

Carnage is good, glad it wasn't me!

justme said...

Jeepers! That must have been one Hellish course!!!

Great shots Red :0)

Unknown said...

The funniest part is the guy in the second set, and the guy who plows into the girl on the fifth set appear to be the same person!

HEATH said...

It's awesome you caught me surfing. Longest slide ever, it was awesome! Glad I stopped a few feet from you. Yep, your not a tree my bad for losing focus. Great shot Dana. Thanks!