Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Isabella

Finals last week left me out of touch for awhile. I am happy to say they are over for at least a little while and I passed with high grades so I get to relax now, atleast for a couple weeks. Hopefully I will even get to hit up a couple mountain bike trails.

Yesterday was MNSCS #1 Erik's Spring Cup, they set the course up to be raced backwards, most of the racers seem to enjoy the change. It was one of the largest turn outs in quite some time for the MNSCS, so thanks to everyone who showed up and raced, thats totally cool!

I ran around getting photos from many places as usual. I have them on my computer, just need to get them on my website. Most, if not all classes will be uploaded this evening and all will be online by tomorrow.

Totally off that subject, I had a fun session with some old friends of Andy and I's, along with their sweet new baby girl. I'll leave you with a few of my favorite images of Little Ms. Isabella Biana.






















No comments: