Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stuck

I'm wishing I had brought breakfast with me this morning! This commute is turning into an endurance event! Anyone else finding that driving in MN seems to be much more of a chore as of late? Look of accidents this morning, more then I think I have ever seen on my commute, I hope that everyone is alright.
My average speed for my commute was under 10, I was driving when I took this picture.


After two hours I have made it safe and sound to work. Yippee, let the day begin!

I have recently started a creative writing class. It has been surprisingly fun so far, I only wish I had a little more time to focus on it. My final is a 2500 word story, now I'm not promising you a great story but I am having a great time writing it so, who knows maybe I can follow in Junot Diazs footsteps ; ) I am currently reading his latest book, "The Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao" Well, I guess Im audiobooking it, so someone else is reading it to me : ) but thats the only way I can fit it in. I heart audiobooks, Thank You ITunes!

I also want to wish E a very happy birthday!! I hope your day is fabulous!!!!!

1 comment:

justme said...

Glad you made it safe and sound Red.

And thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope to have a great day :0)