Friday, October 31, 2008

Tom & Laura

First and Foremost, Congratulations to Tom and Laura on their recent engagment!! I am thrilled with the opportunity to be the photographer for their wedding this June. I had such a great time shooting their engagment photos this past weekend! Now heres the hard part, trying to pick only a few of my favorites to highlight









The couple had a great idea to have some photos done with their new pup Riley. I was excited about giving this a try. Well Riley he had another thing in mind. He jumped into the water and started running back and forth having a good old time. We ended up not getting quite the shots we had in mind because Riley was alittle to wet for close ups but I ended up with some really nice shots of them playing with the dog : )






2 comments:

Janet said...

I like the picture where both of them have thier backs to the camera and are looking at the lake - it's like they are enjoying a quiet moment and are reflecting on thier future together as a married couple.

Yeah - you can't see thier faces, But that whole "look into the camera" shot is over rated.

Nice pics!

Laura said...

Thanks again, Dana - we are SUPER excited about the engagement pics! I have NO IDEA how to decide which ones to order, though!!! That last one of Riley is especially impressive (leave it up to me to focus on the one picture I'm not in!) :)