Wednesday, February 6, 2008

School has been going well, straight A's so far and its as if I have reunited with an old friend.  

 Feels great to be on the right path after so long of being astray.  I remember the end of high school and the few following years, everything just seemed to land in my lap, everything worked out wonderfully and I never had money issues or worries about what to do next.  Then somewhere along the line I lost my place and lost myself.  It has been a bit of a struggle getting back to good, but I feel as if I have made it a long way and I am finally getting back on the right path and relearning who I am.  The twenties are a crazy time. I can see why the 30 somethings say that they would not go back to their twenties if they had the chance

I have learned many valuable things in the last few years and grew tremendously as a person. I am glad I waited to attend school,  when I look back, sure it would be nice to be done with school right now and maybe I would be making more money. I am just happy that I know I am going for the right thing and I can be happy with my career.  Also, on a fun note, my new camera is coming soon and I will be taking some photography classes during my off semester between switching schools.  Time to hone in the photo skills, then I will be set.

Biking, Photography, and helping others. Fulfillment?  Well on that note, I have become  an Adobe Illustrator Junkie, another new passion. How fun is it to design a mountain bike jersey?well aside from trying to please 20 very strong confident women, it was great fun and a great challenge.    I have attached the Jerseys for the world to see (or atleast the 5 people who read my blog anyways)



No comments: