Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays!! I hope everyone is enjoying the snow and will be spending your holidays right where you want to be.


I have been going through my photos recapping what a wonderful year it has been. Here are some of my favorite shots. Hope you enjoy.
Matt Horner - 24 Hrs of Afton
SandStone, MN
Ben Moore
Blue cone flower (i think)
Paul Hansen, Bear Naked/Cannondale Pro Rider Woopin everyones butts!
Crazy Clouds (for those of you who dont know me, I spend lots of time starring out into space)
HMMMM! Never seen these creatures before. I saw on Wikipedia that they are called Gesses, or something like that.

Sweet, Sweet Sophie
Okay, Yeah..... This is ridiculous I know, trust me I have thousands of favorites I did spare you.



Football, the way it should be played!

Park Near my office in Eden Prairie, Dang Bees, leave me some honey!!
This obviously isnt natural but it looks cool!


Good Luck next time Vikes

Arent they pretty! Cherry blossoms from my front yard
Have a GREAT NEW YEAR and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!




No comments: